On May 25th, we’re beginning to open up our clinic to in-person appointments, with important steps in place to keep you safe.
We will also be continuing to offer virtual counselling over encrypted video for those who are not comfortable meeting in person, and for clients who are located in other parts of BC and in the Yukon.
The following measures have been implemented at our clinic to ensure your safety:
- the office suite door is propped open during operating hours so that clients and staff do not have to touch the door handle upon entering our office suite
- clients are asked to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to their appointment times to minimize the number of people in our office suite at any one time
- seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms is arranged to ensure appropriate physical distancing
- our therapists will make every effort to maintain a safe distance of 2 meters from you
- we have switched entirely to non-contact payment methods, which may include: e-transfer; credit card tap; and manual credit card processing
- all receipts are issued electronically
- there are hand sanitizer stations located at the entrances to the building, at reception, and in the individual offices
- regular disinfecting of the office suite, including wiping down of surfaces with disinfectant
Please feel free to get in touch if you’d like to know more about our response to the Covid-19 recommendations and requirements.